The title of this article pretty much sums it up… “Todo Tiene Su Final��? translates to “Everything Has an End��?. This is a really famous salsa song by Hector Lavoe. Today has been a big day for me. It was my last day at my current job and I ended the last class of my MBA about fifteen minutes ago.
None of it has really sunk in yet but I am full of conflicting emotions. The past year and half during my MBA at the Instituto de Empresa has been a time of deep personal evaluation and growth. Recounting some of the significant events:
- Accepted at one of the world’s best business schools
- Finished Lanzarote Ironman in the Canary Islands
- Attended PMI Global Congress in Madrid
- Attended IE Conference in Madrid
- Promoted to project manager position
- Attended PMI Global Congress in Seattle
- Attended IE Conference in Mumbai
- Visited Thailand
- Attended another IE Conference in Madrid
- Landed a dream job at Microsoft
- Completed my MBA
Wow… As I type it out, I really can’t believe it is coming to an end. Everything is packed and I moving off Maui to start the next chapter in three days.
I generally don’t share things quite this personal on this blog but I know that many of my classmates have gone through a similar transformation over the past couple of years and I hope some of these little things can help bring some closure.
I’ll miss my Friday evenings with my international crew from: China, India, Morocco, Japan, Germany, Russia, Dubai, South Africa, Colombia, Spain, Italy, UK, Bulgaria and Serbia.